Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prayer Request

Other than SafetyDude, I don't know of anyone who checks this blog. However for SafetyDude and anyone else who stumbles upon this blog I wanted to let you know about a couple of things....


1. I am sorry for not blogging much lately. I have been so busy at work that I never seem to have time.

2. We have had a family member do something very bad recently. Bad enough that this person was arrested for these bad things that he did. This was a very large shock to us and we are having a very hard time dealing with the whole situation. Please pray for us, our realitive, and the whole family. It's just the beginning of a very, very long road and something that has the potential to rip the family apart. Please pray that this does not happen.


I hope that each of you are having a good week and that it's much better than ours has been.


Finally, if you do come across this blog please let me know. Selfishly, it would be nice to have to know someone is out there reading this blog.

No comments: