Thursday, October 30, 2008

What is this blog?

Hello everyone. Well I have officially bit the bullet. Even though I'm a tech guy and been in the industry for over 10 years I have put off blogging thinking that I didn't have anything to talk about. Well lately I feel like God's been putting something on my heart to do and I kept denying that I should do it. But lately it's been on my mind a lot so I figured why not!

This blog is the first in a series of blogs that I hope to do. However this blog I feel is probably the most important. I don't promise to update it often, however I promise to try.

So what is this blog about?

This blog is an attempt to help each other remember prayer requests that we have, specifically I have. The prayer requests will probably be very vague in nature to try to protect people privacy. If you find a prayer request that is about you and you would prefer it not be on here, feel free to let me know and I'll be glad to remove it. If you have a prayer request and you would like for me to include it, let me know and I'll try to put it up. No promises on that though. This blog is also an attempt to help myself have a better prayer life. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV) says..."Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." So that's what I'm trying to do. Pray continually, and rejoice in everything.

Not all of the prayer requests are going to be negative in nature. Thanksgiving prayer requests will appear (and hopefully often).

So that's what I'm trying to do. Hope you enjoy it and I hope that this blog leads you also to a stronger prayer life.

No comments: