Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prayer Requests - October

Since I'm starting out and the month of October is nearly over I thought that I would just do a few prayer requests. I hope to break these down more often than just a month, however here's where we are going to start.

Prayer Requests:
UCSC Football team - Positive attitudes and displaying a Christ like personality while playing
Sister - Tooth, recovering from shoulder surgery, being off of work
Matt's father - recovering from foot surgery and being off of work
Sunday School Young Pro class - grow closer together and closer to God through our studies
Tommy (friend of a friend) - dealing with mental illness
Unknown (friend of a friend) - dying of kidney failure
Grandmother #1 - recovering from fall on knee, mental healing, physical healing, that she might be able go home by herself.
Grandmother #2 - mental healing, physical healing
Campus ministry where we came from - that they might grow, and others might realize their importance in God's kingdom
My Aunt & my entire family - grieving the passing of my uncle.
Myself - patience, understanding, & growth; less stress at work; things to slow down in my life
Abby's dad - health issues
Cousin - pregnancy difficulties
Tiffany, Lee, Mindy, Mandy, Janeen - pregnant
Wife - headaches and tiredness; stress of first semester after PhD
Trey - health issues with being able to speak

Prayer Praises:
College Student we know #1 - feeling better from episodes that were very concerning.
College Student we know #2 - successful surgery


I think that it for now. I hope over time that the second list grows longer than the first, however for now it's not that way.

No comments: