Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 16 - 22, 2008

Special thanks to those of you who sent comments last week letting me know you appreciated this work. I hope that it uplifts you and helps you as much as it has been helping me. I really don't have any additional prayer requests this week, save one, so I decided not to include the long list in this post. If I get a couple of more prayer requests / praises then I probalby will include the list but for now here is the one request.

* Fran & I - as we travel to her national conference in CA. Pray for safe travels and a enjoyable time with old friends. Also pray that the conference goes smoothly. Their organization has had some turmoil lately as the owner provided funding for Proposition 8 in CA and that made several people within the national organization very upset.

No comments: